**BEFORE PURCHASING, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE HEADS HAVE LOC-THROAT TECHNOLOGY AND WILL NOT WORK WITH COMPOSITE SHAFTS. YOU MUST PUT THIS HEAD ON A HOLLOW SHAFT.**
Each Warp Pro pocket is tailored specifically for its respective head and designed with multiple diamond configurations, pocket locations, premium material blend pocket to perform in all weather conditions, and whip options to provide the perfect pocket feel and release.
EVO WARP PRO:
- The Warrior Evo Warp Pro Lacrosse Head uses a softer and more durable material than that of the original Warp.
- Warrior’s Warp Pro mid-low pocket is built for ball control and quick release. This mid-low pocket is ideal for an attackman or midfielder playmaker that needs to quickly release their passes and shots.
- The Evo Warp Pro comes in a mid-low pocket with two new whip offerings, ML1 and ML3. ML1 has the lowest amount of whip and our quickest release, perfect for an attackman or midfielder that operates in close and needs to get feeds/shots off as quickly as possible. The ML3 has a quick release but offers added whip for those that need the added hold/shot speed to shoot from the outside.
- For the offensive-minded player, the Warrior Warp Pro offers Warp, Loc-Throat, and Sym-Rail technologies provides a secure, rattle-free attachment to give you a unique lacrosse experience and take your game to the next level.
EVO WARP PRO 2:
- New for 2019, the Warrior Evo Warp Pro 2 Lacrosse Head is built for more hold, control, and a quicker release, as trusted by one of the best scorers in the world, Rob Pannell.
- Warrior tightened up the face shape of the Evo Head and created a pocket that better suits this new shape. A brand-new textured pocket in the Evo Warp Pro 2 helps grip the ball better, improving on the hold and control with a mid-low pocket. This mid-low pocket is ideal for an attackman or midfielder playmaker that needs to quickly release their passes and shots.
- The Evo Warp Pro 2 comes in a mid-low pocket with 3 new whip offerings, ML1, ML 2, and ML3. ML1 has the lowest amount of whip and the quickest release, perfect for an attackman or midfielder that operates in close and needs to get feeds/shots off as quickly as possible. The ML3 has a quick release but offers added whip for those that need the added hold/shot speed to shoot from the outside, with the ML 2 being the perfect balance between the two.
- For the offensive-minded player, the Evo Warp Pro 2 offers Sym-Rail technology to help improve durability and consistency, creating the perfect head for elite-level attackman looking for more control and a quicker release.
EVO FATBOY WARP PRO:
- Designed & engineered by the best players in the world for quick release and maximum ball control
- Box specific FB head shape is tighter to maximize ball control and accuracy
- This pocket is designed with a mid-pocket and low-whip offering
BURN FATBOY WARP PRO:
- Warp pocket is 3d knitted in our mid pattern with built in Grip Texture to enhance hold, feel and channel.
- Fatboy head shape is tighter for superior ball control and accuracy, offering elite box lacrosse players our most consistent performing stick.
REGULATOR MAX WARP PRO:
- Developed using months of on-field studies with top professional athletes to determine ideal pocket placement and whip options.
- Varying diamond patterns with multiple raised shooters to provide a traditional feel and smooth release
- Mid-high pocket built for quick ball control. Ideal for a defender or LSM looking to gain control quickly after catching or scooping.
- MAX design reinforces key areas of the head to dramatically increase overall stiffness and durability.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON POCKETS AND WHIP, VISIT www.warrior.com/warppro